[Ettedenv][Vendette]Banned on aloha babel

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Vendette or Ettedenv

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Aloha.pk babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I griefed once time ennemy tower with a multishoot. I wanted to win my team, and I thank that I’d help them by doing this. Now I rejected all forms of cheating, because finally it ruins the game.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I want to become honest and to play seriously and to help the community.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    A month ago.

Hello Vendette,

I am the admin who banned you from babel, one of our famous server. Let me introduce you about aloha’s community. We are very easy group and believe in a second chance to those whose come forward, admit their wrong doing, sorry for what he/she done and promise not to hack again.

Before we are moving onto the new chapter. I want you to delete all hacking tool and promise to the community that you would never hack again.

Thanks,

Nathan

It’s ok, I can remove my multishoot hack. I don’t think I’ll ever use it after my long ban.

I add again I promise not to hack again neither on aloha, nor on other servers. I like BnS very much and I want to help the community.

Just fyi, I’ve found that you have another earlier appeals http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=9049.0 and http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=9015.0

Would you mind to explain?

Thanks,

Nathan

Well, the first ban happened during christmas periods, after I brang the name of a griefer, “Szanowny” to troll him, this is probably why I got banned. I truly didn’t use hack methods this time. Then I got unbanned the next day.

The second one is for multishoot I used. First I connected to a new account maybe to coincide with the name I chose on the game (and not to cause any disturbing). I said I didn’t use hack because I didn’t see multishoot as a hack before. But you said you only want the truth and that admins don’t ban someone without any reason. Anyway I don’t have intentions to lie so that decided to wait a moment to do another ban appeal. Now I realise that multishoot is part of hacking and hacking ruins the game in any case.

So this ban appeal is only to redo the second, where I failed to obtain my unban 1 month ago. And the first was for another reason, that’s why I didn’t speak about this. You gave me a last chance to stop hacking and play fairly, I toke this and I removed my multishoot tool.

That’s all I had to say.