EsseCaraAE - Ban Appeal

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
That was not votekick

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
EsseCaraAE

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
AoS Server: Aloha.pk Arena (Counter-Strike)

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
I was banned for using hack

5) Why should you be unbanned?
I was just a kid when I was banned, now I already learned that hacking is wrong and I wish I could play again on one of the best AoS servers I’ve played: “aloha.pk arena counter-strike maps”

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
One year ago

The admin who banned you has been notified. Until they discuss this appeal with you please do not enter any aloha.pk servers. Thanks for appealing

Hello,

I am the admin who banned your IP from babel, one of our famous server. I am wondering if you recall the player name NetherSoldier?

Thanks,

Nathan

Sorry I forgot. NetherSoldier was the name I was using that day.
Recently I switched to EsseCaraAE.

Hello,

Thanks for confirm. Before we are going onto new chapter. I want you to delete all of hacking tool and promise to our community that you would never hack again.

Thanks,

Nathan

I do not have any hack on my PC and I promise I will never use these tools again, I learned from my mistake.

Hello,

Your ban is lifted meaning are free to play. Remember if any of aloha’s staff whose caught you cheating again. Then this ban will be reinstated. Meaning you are not going to have any chance to play again.

Enjoy the games and play fair.

Nathan

Thank you.