eebsshooter agian?

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    [KPF]eebsshooter

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    im not enirely sure. i would like some video evidence and the admin to explain why. i didnt get the kicked msg or banned msg i just left the game and then the next day i get the banned msg. i know thi is my second ban appeal but im curious as to why i was banned? no votekicks or anything? very sus. please unban me if this problem gets resolved

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    i dont know why i was banned and therefore i cannot answer this quetion

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    12th of October

oh and btw i was playing with nathan. this is weird bro

Hi I’m a guard who have banned you in oct.12th, you were banned because of having an aimbot, no recoil, and evading the ban. I’ll give you a chance to rethink on this, and remember lying reduces the chance of getting unbanned, just tell the truth then everything should go fine.

[u][b]The Story![/b][/u] by eebsshooter

hi, i face gaming when my days been stressful or tiring. when i went to play the amount of hackers on your server was unbelievable! one of them was named Epic. they would kill you as soon as you spawn in. this went on for 20-25 mins. the votekick for them kept on kicking them but they kept coming back. i notified the admins several times but no result. anger boiled up inside of young eebsshooter and he open the deadly HAX folder. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! one by one hackers kept facing pixalated death!I was keeping my team safe until they came back with ease. i was wondering why they could come back instantly after a votekick or why the admins weren’t kicking them. i used the hacks for 2 games then when it was sutible logged in to enable high-scores and started trying to make my ratio higher. true story.

It isn’t ok to hack to raise up your ratio, and because the others were hacking and making you angry. In your last appeal your banning admin Jedelas told you this

And you told Jedelas that it’s clear and said you won’t hack again, but it seems like you didn’t be aware of the warning, and you hacked in our server again.

In that case, your appeal is denied and your ban will stay permanent

okay

Good decision Henper.

Thanks
Nathan

nathan wanted me banned? dude

All cheaters should be permban. No exception. You cheated before and got lifted. You’ve cheated and lied again. Now you are asking for another chance. I do not think so, and please stay off our servers.

Thanks
Nathan

bro