<-edgamer63-> ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

I asked, and it’s a ban.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    <-edgamer63->

2. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

babel.

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

Well, i think there’s a misunderstanding between me and you, because i was not cheating or using Aimbot… i started to use a beauty client that can be downloaded here: “GitHub - 10se1ucgo/ace: A ground-up CLIENT implementation of the Ace of Spades protocol” … So well, this says “Ace of Spades v 0.23” (or somewhat when joining a server).

Also i got banned in the servers, by people notifying it to admins and continuous votekicks… so, well, there’s nothing bad with playing in that client no?, if there’s something bad please tell me xD .

1. Why should you be unbanned?

Because i’m not breaking rules!. Also i’ve looking so long for the AoS Open-Gl pre 1.0 version xD.

-I Do not cheat
-I Do not be a dumbass towards other players and generally do not act disturbingly stupid xD.
-Love Aos 100% <3

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

23th February,2019 at 13:30~ .

Hello <-edgamer63->
I’m the guard that banned you.
I have banned you for esp.
Maybe this will jog your memory. You dug up afk person inside the hill just to kill him.
Would you like to change your story?

Try the client first, then we can talk if this is esp or not … because i can see players after dead… So, just try this client GitHub - 10se1ucgo/ace: A ground-up CLIENT implementation of the Ace of Spades protocol … It is not hacking or cheating :wink:

PD xD:

Soyuz Nierushimy Respublik svovodnik? :v

Can you elaborate on the “because i can see players after dead” part?

I’m not spiritist hahahah xDDD…

What i mean, is that when the “Respawn time” appears… you can move around with normal controls, instead of getting the coords of camera view wrapped at player position… so that’s how i notice players that are covered, and it only happens in this client :smiley: .

PD: The fog sucks, The FOV is less than normal clients :/, but anyway looks better and i like shotgun too! :smiley:

Ok, thank you for that .
I have a solution.
Please switch back to using a normal client. Since, even though the other isn’t actually hacks, it’s giving you an unfair advantage over the other players.
We all want to play this game as it’s meant to be to our best abilities.
I hope you understand.
Your ban will expire Sun Feb 24 11:35:31 2019
Please don’t let this unique experience shy you away from playing.
I hope we exchange many happy legit bullets in future.
Regards
Communist