Dymerix AoS Ban Appeal

Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes

What was your in-game player name when you were banned?

Dymerix

Which AoS server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk tower of babel

Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned.

I don’t know. There is no reason of ban displayed when i want to connect. But i have idea why and it is because of my stupidness. I downloaded launcher with bigger render fov, so the fog wasn’t that intensive and i’ve seen more than my enemies or friendlies…

Why do you think you should be unbanned?

Because now i know even this is considered as cheating, i didn’t know it. Im sorry, i swear i will play with standard launcher and hate that fog like before… :smiley:

When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

2024-05-22T18:30:00+02:00

Staff that issued the ban has been notified but as they are in a different timezone it could be a few hours before they respond. In the meantime please do not enter any aloha.pk servers until the appeal is finished.

Thank you

Hi Dymerix,
I’m the moderator that banned you in game. I’d just like to clarify, when you mention that you could “see more than your enemies or friendlies” do you mean you could see players past the fog limit and/or through blocks as well?

Hello, i only “deleted” fog, so i could se further than anyone. It wasn’t any kind of ESP or something which could help me to find where players are. I just wanted to that fog to be gone

I appreciate your honesty, the fog can be frustrating at first but after a while you won’t even notice it :slightly_smiling_face:

Here at aloha.pk we believe in giving players second chances and as this is your first ban I’m going to lift it. Please remove any hacks or cheats from your computer and only play legitimately from now on.

I hope to see you in game again soon.

Hello, don’t worry, i will never use them, i love this game as much as i hate it :smiley: Sometimes it’s fun, sometimes it’s not because of campers on spawn etc… But im enjoying this game :slight_smile: Thank you very much and have a lovely day :slight_smile: Goodbye.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.