Dumb ban...

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Apparently, I’ve been banned, then kicked each time I try to join a aloha.pk game!

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    “Poissetillon”

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    It was tower of babel!

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    My name at the time of the ban was “Poissetillon”, but played multiple years at AoS, then B&S, as “Darkery”. Here is the full, dumb story:
    I was playing at Babel Tower, building with another guy a plateform. Another player, named “Big Black Balls”, started to destroy our platforms, and we eventually die multiple times.
    I asked him to stop, politely, but this player was like “that’s not my fault” -he clearly did not care about what I was saying-. As I have not played to AoS for years, I did’nt remember how to votekick someone, so I asked to the chat how to do. "Big Black Balls"started to tell me I was a “nig***”, I answered it was racist, and he told me that because he was black, asking for votekick was racist. At that point, I just assumed he was trolling me, so I stopped arguing, but he tried to votekick me, with the following reason: “little bitch hoe”, asking for all players to vote yes.
    Multiple players where voting without discussion, I tried to argue politely, but there was more votes, so I leaved the game… And of course, because it was during a votekick, I’ve ben banned.
    That’s it…you can of course check the chat logs, it was about 1hour ago!

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I don’t think I was the toxic player, I was banned like a noob because I leaved during a votekick…

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    It was about 1 hour, so 02am UTC ? (3am here in France)

Just a word to say thank you for the community you created, and the servers still working about 10 years after the .75 release…!

you should be unbanned now, tell me if you still can’t join aloha servers
or better idea, join our discord, so you can see how to report cheaters and trolls.

1 Like

Thank you Stradivarius, It seems that I’m no more banned!
I’ll do the next time I catch a cheater,
Have a nice day and hope I’ll see you in a game!

Poissetillon