[DS]Jack{EPIC} Ban

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Well i just wanted to try something out that got you on the wall at nuketown and i got killed by twisted and then i just wanted to shot swifty veyron and then i was banned kicked by admin

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    [DS]Jack{EPIC}

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Aloha.pk Top 10 arena maps

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf. I was banned because i wanted to try get on the wall at nuketown and then i did and twisted killed me and then Swifty veyron asked me how do you do it so i showed him and then i got kicked and banned

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because i was just showing a mate how to do something that lead up to me getting kicked and banned

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    I was kicked approximatley at 10:00am

Hi,

I’m working on contacting the guard who banned you. The following is your ban report:

<arena10_aloha> [DS]Jack{EPIC} banned for 1 hour: [IGN: [DS]Jack{EPIC}] [By: TwIsTeDBuLL3T] [Time: Sat Apr 20 17:12:02 2013] [Duration: 1 hour] [Expires: Sat Apr 20 18:12:02 2013] [Offense: getting out of map, t3b]

Though I was not there, I suggest that you not glitch. You were lucky that you were only banned by a guard, because if it was an admin that caught you, the ban might have been much longer.

EDIT:
It looks like your ban just expired. I still suggest that you follow my advice and not attempt at glitching in arena.

Thank you for the apology, I sent all the details to you in the pm.

You have to understand, we at Aloha.pk want our players to experience the best Ace of Spades .75 has to offer and when players such as you are getting out of the set boundaries ( whether it be by glitch or parkour.) it causes problems with other players and frankly it isn’t fair, so please don’t do it again. Be warned if you are caught again it won’t be a simple hour ban it will be a week - month ban by one of our higher ranking administrators.

Good Day Sir. - TwIsTeDBuLL3T

If you had indeed gotten to parts of the map which were unintended due to parkour, then the area becomes grey.
In my opinion, such a case would actually have the blame fall on both sides: the admins/servers for not having better maps, and the player for knowingly exploiting a loophole.

If you got to places in the map legitimately, even if such places were unintended and were subsequently banned, I extend my apologies on behalf of all of aloha. It shouldn’t have happened, since the loophole is technically defined as our oversight.

Since things ended well here, I’ll lock the topic.