DRxCxDog

Note: due to Jagex policy regarding AoS 1.0, only Jagex will host the servers. No private 3rd-party servers will be allowed.
Still, I’m fairly sure Aloha will persist in running its voxlap (0.75, 0.76, potentially 0.60-p11, potentially whatever GM’s working on) servers.

Thanks for the notice. I appreciate it.

Just checking in on seeing of I am any closer to getting unbanned or if it’s not going to happen at all, thanks for you time admins.

Probably are, just wait it out. There are plenty of good servers out anyway. :slight_smile:

Thanks sting :slight_smile:

Yo Color, did you ever have a final thought on this?

His story dosen’t really make sense.

His friend gave him a laptop that his friend hacked on. He tried to connect to an aloha server but it says he was banned. If I read this thread correct, he’s saying that he thinks he wasn’t IP banned but his laptop was banned. Which isn’t the case since we ban by ip. Which would mean that someone on the same network was playing and was hacking. He’s saying that it was his friend who hacked on THE LAPTOP his friend gave to him. Though as I said above, we don’t ban by device but by network.

The story dosen’t really add up to me. Until I see a story that makes sense or if I missed anything that someone could point out to me because I can’t seem to see the full story here. Until then, I won’t me making a decision yet.

We lived together at one point, then he moved out and gave me the laptop I still live in the same place.

Alright, I have unbanned you. :smiley: have a nice time on aloha servers.

Thank you! If there’s ever anything you need me to help with just let me know and I’ll be more than glad to help I’m logged on 24/7 so just message me whenever. Same goes for the rest of you admins out there if there’s anything you need help with I’m here to help. And thank you again colorpinpoint.