DrChickenS Ban Appeal

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes, I wasn’t votekicked.

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

DrChickenS, I have been using this name for a while.

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk tower of babel
Tunnel Top Babel
aos://1379434439:48887

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I don’t know why I was banned. I wasn’t vote-kicked and I had been playing on the server for a few rounds, and no one had a problem with me or accused me of anything. The only reason I can think of is that I was sitting at the top of a tree, and I was shooting the opposing players the moment their heads just popped over the hill. Maybe an admin or someone thought I was using an aim-bot or some other hack. I only had around 10 kills, and the map had just started. 15 minutes or so into the map the game abruptly closed and it said I had been kicked from the server. Since that time, I can’t connect to the aloha.pk babel server because it tells me I am banned from the server. I use openspades, and I don’t hack the game.

5) Why should you be unbanned?

I feel that I was wrongly banned via a misunderstanding of some sorts. I have not done anything, nor have I ever done anything, to warrant a ban. I made an account here in order to clear this up because I really love the aloha servers and I don’t want to lose the fun of playing on these servers! I don’t know if this is a permanent or temporary ban. Regardless, I hope this can be resolved! Thank you.

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

~12:15 am (Pacific Time) on 11/6/2016

Hello Dr Chicken,

I am the admin that banned you and I’m pretty sure it is the second time I do so within last month.

You have been banned for hacking, using aimbot and ESP, without any hesitation to accuse you about it. However, it is your lucky day since I did not record you when you were cheating and therefore, your ban is only 24 hours. If any other admin had recorded you, you would have been banned permanently.

Now, other admins are aware and you will be watched when you will play. I strongly suggest you to remove any hack or you will have no chance if you get caught as you have been adivsed.

You’re a good player that shows good skills about the game, that will be a pleasure to play with/against you legally.

Thank you for your response. I assure you that I have never used any hacks. See you on the battlefield!