[-DP-]Pegasus Ban Appeal *****

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

yes i did.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

[-DP-]Pegasus

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

arena top 10

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

i was glitching. as in, i would go through walls that no one could access normally

5. Why should you be unbanned?

i understand this is wrong and i wont do it again. PINKY SWEAR

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

i was banned at 2:48 on 6/2/2013.

Hello Pegasus, I am the moderator that banned you.

I’m glad you are being honest about glitching on arena and am sure you have learned your lesson.

I explicitly warned the server about glitching and had to kill you in game personally since you glitched on purpose to annoy everyone. Immediately after I left, I came back and you were at it again. Since you are being honest, I will not extend your ban further and it will
Expire: Mon Jun 3 14:59:12 2013

Enjoy the rest of your day!

thanks and im just curious, when did you inform everyone that glitching was against the rules ??

At 14:43

[14:43] <arena10_aloha> <barron?!?!> Anyone caught glitching will be banned.

I glitched and got banned before. I know how Pegasus feels :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, now I learned not to glitch too much… :o

“Too much”

Try not at all. :slight_smile: