dosss, Ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

dosss

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Aloha.pk experimental - fallout

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I was gonna get the green intel then get back to my friends to help them build their bunker, then i came across a green while i was trying to dig a hole to survive the fallout, i killed him with my spade and it turns out it was someone that killed me a while ago, then my ace of spades crashed, later when i tried to get in it said i was banned!

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I was unfairly banned for nothing.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

january 6 2013 between 1 pm and 5 pm CST

Sorry for my bad english :-\

Hello dosss, are you sure it was not a votekick? I don’t see your name, or IP in the ban list.

It still says i am banned when i enter to that one server, not the others

Hello, dosss. While I was happily sitting underground, awaiting the fallout, you happened to stumble upon the exact same person who just killed you minutes ago, digging up a couple of blocks away, spading him. Care to explain how that happened? This is a pretty big map.

I was gonna get the intel then the fallout started so i dug a hole down and forward, then i found a bigger place to be, so i dug in and saw him

Well dosss I can’t say that your not a hacker but I can say that all the times that I have played with you, you haven’t hacked. This is completely up to haux because he was there and I was not. Good luck with your appeal.

• TwIsTeDBuLL3T

Thank you twisted

He seems legit to me.

I stumble onto people all the time when digging in Fallout. It’s not all that hard when there is a lot of people on the server heck, or even when it’s only a few people.

A decision will be made soon. If the ban is removed, my apologies in advance for the inconvenience.

Bump

Your ban has been removed.

Happy playing.

Thank you so much :smiley: