DjKiDD Ban Appeal

#1) Wait at least 30 mins in case you were votekicked.
It wasn’t a votekick

#2) Please specify your ign (in game name).
DjKiDD

#3) Server you were playing on when you got banned.
Aloha.pk servers

#4) Reason for ban (please be truthful)
I believe aimbot? When I just joined the game I got 2 or 3 headshot kills ( on the admins ) and got over a 100% accuracy score.

#5) Reason why you should be appealed.
I am completely innocent, I believe you can’t hack in OS (Open Spades) It’s a retextured new improved AoS. http://puu.sh/7jlao.png

I would never ruin such a great game. I feel like these admins were abusing. Some of these actually had aimbot, and denied it.

#6) Date and time (approx).
Banned on 2/27/14 Time is unknown says I was banned when I was offline.

I did both a banlist check and a manual check, in which I pulled the most recent ip from the logs and ran it through the ban database. I came up with nothing, as to why you can’t access our servers I can only assume you were banned under a different name and ip than the one I checked, which was the most recent for the name “DjKiDD” on March 2nd and for any bans for the ip the name “DjKiDD” came under on February the 27th. That leaves a few possible scenarios, but you will just have to wait until a Forum Admin gets on and looks up your ip and runs it and if no hits are found then there is an issue which would need to be resolved ASAP.

Edit: Your current Ip isn’t banned according to El Topo.

Which one? We run quite a few and we’re having trouble tracking your ban down. The IP you posted this appeal from has never been banned.
If you don’t know which server you were playing on, could you describe the map? Thanks!

Could it possibly be an extremely long tempban? To hide the bans? I don’t know if that is possible. Also, I was playing on hallway 24/7. The last thing I saw was bunch of people getting banned on it for hacks with the anti-cheat thingy.

Nah, our bans don’t work like that. We’ve got a couple of quick ways to search all of the bans that affect our servers. It’d be helpful if you stopped using proxies to post - that way we can grab your real IP and actually get somewhere. Also, we don’t have any automatic bans in place. The server may kick you if you trigger too many suspicious events, but you’ll never be banned unless by a votekick (in which case it only lasts 30 minutes) or a staff member.
But yeah, we need to know the IP you were banned with if we’re gonna be able to do anything for you.

There is only one script that would kick someone for triggering it and its a very accurate one. Also are you using any browsers like Tor that hide your ip? Topo if the ip that you end up getting (real one) doesn’t appear in the banlist It might be a rangeban.

Edit: Spelling Error Fix