Dick Sugar - Aloha.pk - Babel Maps

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I’ve waited 8 hours. None of the servers have let me back on. Nor did I see a votekick message before I was booted.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    It was, at the time, ‘Dick Sugar’, and I’ve since changed it to see if that has resolved the problem. it has not.

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I was playing on the Babel maps at the top of the list (normally). it had just changed servers and within minutes I was banned. It was the soccer field/football field map and we were just blowing each other away mid-map.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Trying out ESP for the first time.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because I’m being honest. It was cool. I’ll keep it off the Aloha maps.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    2015.July.13th at around 10-11pm eastern time.

Hello,

Your banned admin has been contact. Meanwhile, please do not attemp to join/enter any aloha server.

Thanks

Nathan

Thanks.

I’d just like to say that AOS is a great pick-up game and that’s due to Aloha hosting the populated servers. I understand what I have to do to remain a part of this community and I appreciate your consideration.

Hello, I am the guard who banned you. I am glad you admitted to using ESP (exactly what I put in my report). Since this is your first offence we will let this one slide, a 2nd offence this privilege won’t be extended to you. Just as a reminder the staff of Aloha.pk will be watching you closely and before you join any Aloha.pk server please delete any trace of the ESP or any other hacks on your computer. Enjoy the server.