Devin (BAN APPEAL)

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Started as a votekick but no one voted, then i got banned.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Devin

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    The babel tower

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    To be honest i dont know why i was banned, i tried to ask in other servers but i guess that counts as ban evasion.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I should be unbanned because i was never doing anything wrong. i was just playing the game as always then a vote kick happened against me. No one voted i didnt see a single /y, then outta nowhere i got banned for what reason? I dont know, it didnt show any. However what really ticks me off is the fact that i have to make a fucking account to something i dont even want to register with because i got banned wrongly by im assuming stupid staff.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

I was banned today 9/23/2016 at around 2:30 pm EST
im assuming since u have “Best approximate date and time, please.” these dont get looked at right away.

Hi
I am the staff member who banned you
Considering your multiple requestings in the IRC (and your multiple spam) I decided to share the evidence with you and explain you why I’ve decided to ban you.

https://youtu.be/3iirNpVuUCE

We have 2 options:

1- You have aimbot setted up to body.
2- You have aimbot setted up but you used only to aim, then you shot without pressing any button to aim.

Last but not least, please be respectful and patient. You didn’t show good intentions when we talked on IRC.

Thanks for reading.

hqdefault.jpg

So am i unbanned or no?

even tho i’m not supposed to be posting in here
By the way you are acting and how impatient you are, i highly doubt you’ll be unbanned.

You insulted outloud and without even trying to hide it one of the greatest Guard the aloha community has.
Asking them repeatedly : am I unbanned or not
Reduce by a LOT your chances of actualy being unbanned.
If you don’t want to support a community that owns most of the AoS servers it’s your choice. we are not forcing you to.
But plz be respectful in any circumstances.

-Twoday

yeah i dont care, i never use “aimbot” he just banned me without sufficient proof, nor was i asked.

when someone who has high ping, with good connection (no loss etc)
in aos it can still look like they are snapping a bit
the reverse is also true: a high pinger with good connection looking at someone with e.g. 80ms ping with good connection? the high pinger will see snaps, even if the person isn’t snapping

basically a BR (or Nordic Euro) admin got word of me being reported via /admin command for aimbot (or they saw votekick and thought it was for legitimate reason)
then in their belief that the reporter was correct, they forgot to factor in their ping

Everybody is allowed to post here, as long you make a meaningful contribution, which you just did. The spamming and general disrespect will get him nowhere.

Did you even watch the video? In the first few seconds, you were pinged and it was below 100, so you can lose that cover up. That entire video is more than enough proof to ban you. And where is your proof on what was said on /admin? You’re not even trying to make the lie believable. Not to mention you act like some VIP who needed to be banned ASAP and spammed the channel for hours.

Seeing as you said you don’t care, then it seems like you won’t mind staying banned.

I dont know how you can get proof from a video recorded by someone with 300 ping. I dont use any hacks, and if i did use hacks why would i use the smg and not the rifle?

This is literally dumb, just unban me already

I’ve never had a problem with these servers until now and ive been playing for a year

to just now be accused of bot, that is ridiculous.

even the first kill i missed a shiz ton of shots, how is that even classified as a bot?

Hi Devin.

The aloha community believes in and doles out second chances.
Generally speaking, being compliant and honest is the fastest way to be pardoned.
If you continue with the attitude/spam, staff will not feel obliged to unban you.

Make good choices.
-atr

So its been about 2 days now, still haven’t gotten a response if i get unbanned or not.