Deuce9 AoS Ban Appeal

Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes

What was your in-game player name when you were banned?

Deuce9

Which AoS server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk tower of babel

Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned.

I returned to the game after a long time, I logged on to the server and made several kills (no more than 5). I killed [Dev] Dany0 and he called me a bastard in the chat. A moment later, I was banned. I think [Dev] Dany0 is abusing his admin rights.
He banned me a few months ago for playing on another server.
(Sorry for bad english, im used google translator)

Why do you think you should be unbanned?

Because I didn’t do anything.

When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

2024-04-15T14:30:00+03:00

Staff who issued the ban has been contacted. Please do not join any aloha.pk servers until appeal handled

Have you recently played under any other names?

1 Like

@Deuce9 When was the last time you played? Have you ever played under the name “Artur”? Any other names?

No, only Deuce9. The last time I played was in February.

Hi @Deuce9 , I’m the moderator that banned you earlier. I’d just like to double-check again, are you certain you haven’t played as any other names, not even maybe on a different client? The information I have in our logs and what I saw in-game contradicts what you’re saying.

Please keep in mind that telling the truth will make this process easier for both of us.

1 Like

I’ve been playing this game for many years, and sometimes I come back. I could have played under a different nickname, but for the last year I’ve only been playing under the nickname Deuce9. I only use the Builds and shoot client.

I’ve had another look at our logs and again what I’m seeing doesn’t match up with your statement.

I believe you joined as “Pinus” (15/04/2024 11:13:57 GMT), I banned you under this name for cheating. A short while later (15/04/2024 11:32:52 GMT) you joined under a different name “Deuce” and I banned you for cheating and evading the first ban. Does this refresh your memory at all?

I’d just like to mention as well, Dany0 is not Aloha staff and any comments he made to you aren’t related to your ban.

It’s not me. Why do you think it’s me? And I didn’t use cheats.

We have ways of tracking players between names and clients. Please refer to the video below, the first clip is from when I think you were using the name “Pinus” and the second clip is when you were Deuce. Do you notice the lack of recoil in both clips?

I dont using name Pinis. I don’t understand why you’re so sure about this.
I can control the recoil, I’ve been playing this game since 2012. The slightest recoil is present, but not completely absent. The game has a bad network code, so you can’t see it. Next time I’ll record a video.
I apologize to Dany0 for blaming him.

When comparing the IP addresses of yourself and Pinus you’re both in the same range, given you both joined within 10 minutes of each other with the same client it’s very unlikely you’re two different players. We know Pinus moves around IP addresses and names within that same range and so it’s hard to believe you’re not the same player. I’ve checked your exact IP address for other names and I can’t see any, this makes me believe your IP address is dynamic similar to Pinus’.

For argument’s sake let’s assume you’re not Pinus and any evidence of cheating I have on them is irrelevant. I regularly spectate very good players that have also been around since the early days and even when they’re using 0.75 (like yourself) I still see traces of recoil. In the footage I have from when you were playing I don’t see these traces at all and you appear to be using a norecoil cheat.

Please refer to timestamps 00:24 and 00:57 in the following video: