Deuce17 (Jennifer)

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    No, but given the circumstances I’m certain it was at least an hour long ban from an admin. Looking at you, Low. edit: low said it wasn’t him

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Deuce17

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Exploiting a glitch to see through terrain by being under the water, and being retarded.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I’ll try my best to not be retarded in the future, though I completely understand why you’d not want to unban me and just keep me perma’d (assuming I’m perma’d).

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    2:40 AM, UTC, November 19th

Hello, I am the guard that banned you. After some discussion and weighing in the three prior bans I have decided to ban you for 2 months. Consider this your last chance.

You will be unbanned Wed Jan 18 08:47:33 2017.

Holy balzos. Thank you for the…fourth? I lost count - chance.

Sorry israelleelll to comment on your appeal.

yousirname, is this a joke reply? I lost count - chance? We believe on second chance and might be third. This is your fourth! You have no respect aloha, that’s why you hacked on our server and get caught 4 times.

israelleell, I would recommend to upgrade this duration to at least 6 month from now.

I’m no longer staff, but if I may weigh in…?

PieLover, from just reading this appeal, it appears as if you seriously don’t even respect the forums or the game servers. The staff is generally very very forgiving, but you are stretching your rope, way too long if I may say so myself. I don’t even think you deserve to play on the servers ever again. However I am not the staff, nor is this my ban. To someone just looking in on the outside, you appear to be a very cocky and haughty person and you need to learn some humility. You obviously haven’t learned your lessons. If I was a staff member, I wouldn’t even let you walk. I am not as forgiving as the staff iswhich is why perhaps for the better/worse, is the main reason why I’m no longer staff. People like you have killed this community, and this game. You should feel bad, and you should rethink how you act during your short ban.

I’m keeping it a 2 month ban. Point is, I’m being very generous. All I want is for you to play fairly and follow the rules. This is your last chance to understand that. I want you to be able to have fun on the servers with us. You’re the only one preventing that.

I didn’t find the thanks mocking so we can all chill.

cool i like

if you don’t have anything important to add to the appeal, please do not post.