Deuce10 (MajorPing5)

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I did not, as trying to join the server after I was suddenly disconnected resulted in me receiving a notification saying, “You are banned from this server.”

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    At the time, it was Deuce10. I typically use MajorPing5 as my username

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I honestly have no idea as to why I was banned. I was destroying a staircase that was attached to my tower that I built from scratch as I told my team to stop building stuff on the outside, as that is how the reds were getting in all the time, which resulted in me getting disconnected immediately, which ended in the ban.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I did nothing wrong. Nobody was listening to what I was trying to say, which resulted in me trying to destroy the staircase. It’s affecting me in other servers, which is affecting my entire playing experience. If I truly wronged someone, then I want them to tell me through the internet to my face what I did wrong, so I can actually tell them “I’m sorry.”

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    10:24 PM CST on Monday, March 13th, 2017

hey man, the admin who banned you made a mistake and asked for your ban to be removed pretty much as soon as it happened
i removed it and you’ve already been back on the server since but figured i’d let you know it was a mistake in the first place :slight_smile: enjoy aloha

Thanks for letting me know! I was trying random servers for a while, and eventually I was able to get back on. Didn’t know why until now. Thanks again!