Demotay Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick? it was a votekick but couldn’t join back even after 30 minutes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

TheHatchetGamer, used to be Cpt.Arms, i got banned while using the username Demotay

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Aloha.pk r1ctf 24/7 hallway

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I’m being honest now: I got banned for using hacks and aimbotting. So I tried to use hacks to show people that the guy “yaoming” is a hacker. I also aimbotted some too. And then HE votekicked me for hacking. Well I should of not used hacks in the first place. I also got banned a couple times too.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I really love the aloha.pk servers, one of the best ones out there. And again, I shouldn’t have hacked.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

Around December 18-19th around 3-5pm GMT -8 time

[Just for the record] Your banning admin has been contacted already by me and should reply within the next few days or so. Also the yaoming guy got a ban slapped onto him by the same admin before you got banned from what the admin told me. [I’ll need to double check this as I only searched up your ban and yaoming’s ban]

Edit: Yaoming’s ban was a full 2 days and a few months before yours.

for the sake of curiosity, how long was my ban?

According to the ban reports, permanently.

According to the reports How did you get access to them? (<—bit of Sarcasm) Also because i forgot to add the date yaomin was banned in august you were banned in december, and yea its a perm.

it couldn’t be because i saw yaoming in december. i thought i heard he said “i have a mobile ip if you ban me ill get back”. can you fix this?

Nope, sorry no record of any player with the name “yaoming” on after his ban.

Well there is a person called yaoming that hacks so that you know

I hope you guys don’t mind my input.

Cpt.Arms, aloha keeps detailed records on all of their servers. This includes a chat log. That log shows each and every person(and their IP) who has ever joined. It also shows a chat record. So they can see EVERYTHING that is ever said ingame. If they say no one by the name “yaoming” has joined since his ban, then no one has.

Cheers!

Hey admin here. See the thing is that you were banned before by one of our staff, besides that, you decided to keep hacking, then you got banned again (this time is permanent). In my opinion, you are not worth trust to be unbanned, and you haven’t promised to never hack again. So still that, I will keep the ban. I also appreciate you are honest admitting it.

Oh yeah, i forgot to say that to never hack again. But can you please give me another chance? These servers are the best, all the others have hackers. If you’re a partner of one of the servers, you could ask them if i have hacked before after the ban appeal. I learned my lesson. If you say no, I understand