Delta Epsilon - no, using headphones is not cheating unless everyone is deaf

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Delta Epsilon

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Counter-Strike

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Apparently hearing people around the map is considered ESP. I’m sick of this bullshit. No, I don’t use cheats, in fact, never have in my entirety of Ace of Spades experience. Video is included from the game during which I got banned, proving that indeed I don’t use cheats.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because I’m innocent

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Just now

Additional info: apparently R3aP3rGhOsT has some video evidence of my cheating. I would like him to present it, one that proves beyond any doubt that I do indeed cheat.

My own video evidence with my gameplay:

[Sorry for low FPS, I have a rather outdated PC]

Sound settings:
OpenSpades v1.3, YSR backend
Stereo sound, so I’m unable to judge if the sound is coming from the front or the back immediately.
I have Realtek HD Audio driver and Loudness Equalization is sometimes turned on, but not this time. Loudness equalization makes even quiet sound loud, making all sounds have around the same volume. This allows me to hear rough directions of everyone on the map, but I’m unable to judge distance to the source very well. In this game, however, I didn’t have this option on at the time so I had less hearing radius, but much more accurate.

I’m 99% sure this is gonna go up, but I look at the walls not because I look at the walls, but because this allows me to locate the direction the sound is coming from by directing either ear – when the volume is the highest in one ear and lowest in another, it is roughly where the sound is coming from. Basically same as turning your head when you want to hear something quiet.

Banning staff contacted.

I’m unable to modify OP post?!

YouTube sped up the newer video. Something something audio encoding is shit something something.

Fuck it, here’s a MEGA link for the AVI file before I go crazy: MEGA

I regret this inconvenience since not enough evidence has been shown. Nor do I have your video enabled to defend your point of view. The ban will be taken away and I am sorry for the inconvenience presented, we are here to serve you in every need you have.