Decc98 - ban appeal

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
Yes, it says “banned”.

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
Decc98

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
aloha.pk i think it was tower of babel.

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
To be honest i don’t know, i wasn’t even the first in highscores. i think i just killed like 30-40 people and then “Kicked”.

5) Why should you be unbanned?
Cuz i don’t think i broke the rules or something, this is my second ban appeal, the first one was long ago and was for a ban that i got like 2 years ago, that time i used cheats, but now i didn’t did anything.

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
Today (19/06/14 - Thursday 19, June 2014) at like 05:00 p.m (UTC -06:00 America Central)

Hi, I’m the admin that banned you. I caught you blatantly using wallhacks and norecoil hacks on our tower of babel server. Since this isn’t your first time getting banned, and you decided to lie to us, I’m keeping you banned.

Appeal denied. Have a nice day, and please stay off our servers. Thank you very much.