Deathfr1 AoS Ban Appeal

Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes, I was banned yesterday and tried to join today and It didnt work.

What was your in-game player name when you were banned?

deathfr1

Which AoS server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

I was banned on aloha.pk tower of babel

Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned.

To be completely Honest, I have cheated using ESP and Aimbot, and lied to only being a pro.
I would like to have a second chance, As I was only trying cheats out, and Im sorry for doing so.

Why do you think you should be unbanned?

Cause this server was always the one for me and my brother to play on, since it had the most players and most fun, I would just like to have this feeling back to be playing with my brother, who died 2018 due to cancer.

When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

2024-05-22T23:00:00+02:00

Hello deathfr1

I am the guard that banned you.
I’m glad you admitted using hacks and asking for a second chance.

As for your ban, it happened only a few hours before you made the ban appeal.
We are a small community here and it’s always sad to see people taking away the fun from legitimate players by using hacks. To add to that, after I issued you a ban and spoke to you on another server you said “I will stop using aimbot, but I will continue using ESP”. Can you please elaborate on that?

Yeah I actually only wanted to use ESP but found out after any type of hacking or cheating is not allowed and if im being honest I used it after you left and im sorry for doing so and regret my actions.

as for being allowed or not. Why would you think its a good idea to do that anyway?
This community enjoys being challenged and learning to be better every day.
I will give you your second chance. I hope you do not disappoint the rest of the players trying to have fun.

Kind Regards
Commie

I thank you so much, I won’t do it again, sorry again.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.