Dear mod

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    No

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

My in-game player name is Inra.

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

I’m banned on all your servers.

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I seriously don’t know why I’m banned… I played allot on you servers and at one time I was banned?
For me its not clear why Im band. I never used hacks or something like that!!

1. Why should you be unbanned?

Because I love to play on your servers. The game type arena is on thing I like. And your servers are always very full.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

I don’t know for sure. I think a couple of months aggo. I played a long time no more. Wanted to start playing today and tried to join one of your servers. But it wont work.

Hello Inra,

I am the admin who banned you for hacked onto one of our famous server and it is babel. Thank you for take time to fill out this template. Please see below video clip to prove that you hacked onto our server.

Thanks

Nathan

hqdefault.jpg