DeadProSniper

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes, i waited an hour.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    DeadProSniper (was ProSniperOfTheD or dranger)

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk arena top 10 maps

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was accused of using an aimbot i think. i don’t really know it all happend so fast.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because i may have hacked in previous versions but for this one it is close to impossible to find one let alone know how to use it. i have been falsely accused.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    5/25/2013 1:30pm Australian Time

Thanks, Sincerely DeadProSniper/ProSniperOfTheD/dranger 8) :smiley: :slight_smile:

dranger, are you under the influence of some mind-altering substance, or were you born with a mental deficiency?

You’re trying to tell us you tried to find cheats for this version, but since you were unable to, there’s no way you could have been cheating, right? That’s a great way to begin.

You were banned on the arena10 server, which runs version 0.75. If you recall back to September 2012, you might remember being banned on the infiltration server. Guess what? Both servers did and still do run version 0.75.

Let me give you a quick recap of the events of the 24th (using my local times)

22:31:01 - You join arena10
22:35:50 - The server detects that your gun is not recoiling
22:37:47 - A votekick is started against you (21 kills, 2 deaths, 3.11 kills per minute)
22:38:13 - The server detects that your gun is not recoiling
22:38:28 - The server detects that your gun is not recoiling
22:38:49 - A player alerts us via /admin
22:39:21 - You leave the game during the votekick

During all of this, several players were calling you out for cheating.

Your turn now.

Locked for inactivity.
Make a new thread if you wish to appeal again.
~Reki

1 Like