[DDS]EduardoTA - Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
  • Yes I did.
  1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
  • It’s currently “[DDS]EduardoTA” ,but I already played as “EduardoTA”,“Annonymous” and “EduardoTadashi”.
  1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
  • I don’t really know,because the ban was a quite long time ago.I think it was in the r1ctf Hallway server.
  1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
  • I don’t know,maybe an admin banned me.
  1. Why should you be unbanned?
  • Because aloka.pk r1ctf hallway is the best server in my opinion.I never hacked in Ace of Spades.
  1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
  • It was a long time ago.I think 2 to 3 months ago.

Hey EduardoTA,

I’ve contacted the admin who banned you. He’ll get back to you soon.
I stress that there might be an issue with your ban where you’re able to get in the game right now. You are not unbanned, this is an error. If you attempt to get in-game (and we will be tracking you), you will lose all chances of getting unbanned.

That is, wait patiently and see what happens.

Sorry for the two day wait, anyway I can tell you that I banned you for ESPing and not for aimbotting. Below is a 9 minute long video of what lead to the ban. For the record, I don’t start recording until I feel like something suspicious is going on, and the long duration is due to me being on the fence for most of it. However, throughout the vid, you get some weird snaps and you go straight for an intel carrier in another tunnel at the end.

Hm…I swear I saw and reported you in IRC before…

I’ve Bancheck my Ip in MinitUS’ site and I found this:
Ban found. Server: “aloha r1ctf 24/7 hallway”. Reason: “: [IGN: EduardoTA] [By: Satou] [Time: Mon Mar 11 13:11:49 2013] [Duration: Permanent] [Offense: Aimbot/ESP]”.

Woops,sorry,I didn’t see the posts.
I remember that day,I was playing with my friends.
At 7:56 of the video I do not really know how I got the IntelCarrier, maybe he was breaking blocks and used my headset to get him.

To be honest with you, looking back at the video I can’t say that I am 100% sure anymore. Like I said in the first post, the whole video is real iffy to me, but that last kill (from what I saw) was just too coincidental.

I just have two more observations that I’d like to hear your side on.

From what I can see in the video, I don’t think the intel carrier was digging in that tunnel since it was already dug out. My other suspicion is your constant 49% accuracy even after you spam shots. Please don’t take my questions as being an accusing dick, the smoother the appeal goes, the smoother an unban will be.