|=DC=|EX-Beffy BAN APPEALS

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    It was not a votekick

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    |=DC=|EX-Beffy

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha PinPoint

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

Im accepting the responsibility of what my cousin did on his behalf of him hacking

1. Why should you be unbanned?
    It was not my fault with hacking my lil cousin likes to play on my computer at times and likes to cheat if others do to.
    Cause he did not know what he was doing this is not the first time its happen.
    He also gets mad when other people use hacks so he uses it when other people do

2. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

Um about 3 to 4 weeks ago im guessing since i wasnt able to to join so i change my username to join and it worked
but now im here on behalf of nathan comeing here to do a appreal

Your banning admin has been notified.

Thanks
Nathan

Thx alot Man

Ex-Beffy,

Thank you for your honesty. Your original ban will expire on Sept. 5 at 01:37. If you evade again, willingly or not, it will be extended for another week. See you around in a few more days.

[Quote]author=barron link=topic=5646.msg53245#msg53245 date=1409621664]
Ex-Beffy,

Thank you for your honesty. Your original ban will expire on Sept. 5 at 01:37. If you evade again, willingly or not, it will be extended for another week. See you around in a few more days.
[/quote]
Thx a lot I will not evade my ban thanks for all the help can’t wait to play ;D

hey exactly 1 min from now (7:59) i got banned from a server and i just jumped on it and i got banned whats up with that
i don’t have any hacks or anything i just loaded up one of your servers and i banned me??
it was aloha.pk arena all maps arena Mini Deck Arena United States 0.75 plz Send me a MSG ASAP
I did nothing to deserve this

Beffy,

Please wait…we are checking the bans list.

Nathan

I’m looking into it

Welp, sorry mac your banned for evasion its up to barron what to do with you.
[2014 01 September Monday 15:41:40] <arenacs_aloha> <|=DC=|Beffy> hello
[2014 01 September Monday 15:41:49] <arenacs_aloha> <|=DC=|Beffy> long time no c
[2014 01 September Monday 15:42:16] <arenacs_aloha> <|=DC=|Beffy> dang
[2014 01 September Monday 15:42:20] <arenacs_aloha> <|=DC=|Beffy> admin must be on

i made my appeal after that and thats when i talked to nathan about my ban i didnt evade my ban at all
thats why nathan told me to come here and make my appeal. the admin said i would be unbanned on
Sept. 5 at 01:37 i didn’t get on till saturday Sept. 6 i should not be banned at all Plz talk this over .
I have been waiting to be unbanned for a while and now im getting banned again for something that i didn’t do.

Its up to barron as of this moment. I don’t even believe he knew of the evasions but if he says your sill allowed to play ill hunt down all the evasion bans and remove them.

I looked into and you were true to your word. I have removed all bans with your name and you shouldn’t have any troubles with it.

Just know that you are responsible for things that are done on your computer. It doesn’t matter if you know about it or not, that is how the real world works.

Enjoy playing again!