Darren's ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Wasn’t a votekick, I was banned from all servers.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Darren

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Aloha.pk r1cft 24/7 Hallway

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Being an ass, killing danke (presumable, used a different name) while he had the intel.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I enjoy playing on aloha. I’m not complaining on getting banned on hallway but I don’t see why I was banned on every other aloha server.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    January 4th, around 7pm

Aloha’s banlists are synced so if you are banned from one server you are banned from every other server running Aloha’s banlist including its own servers.

Edit: You were banned for teamkilling the ban expires in 3 days from this post

Ah thanks, I forgot to ask how long it’d last, I should of just asked that to begin with