darkgaming - Banned.

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes. it has been months since ive been on my pc and iam still banned…

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    darkgaming

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Iam not sure but i believe its aloha wide.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I usually don’t hack note this, in fact i Hate people who play unfairly and without good play but my friend has recently shown me a injector so i gained a certain hack to test it, which i did only for a few minuets on a different server i cared not about. and i had not brought it out until i felt as if a hacker had come out (identifiable by killing over 8 people right when they spawn without dying until reload) i would bring it out, although i see it is not smart and i have gotten rid of all hacks i had, to “give them a taste of their own medicine” and i commonly did it after a votekick and most others agreed with my in the votekick. I understand if iam not unbanned. i would like to say i am srry though.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    i have no good reason but i ask mainly because i love your servers. they are really cool to play on and popular.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    iam afraid i cant say but somewhere around last years jan-April and like a few hours offf or on sunset.

I find it hard to believe that story, am sorry but we get that a lot. I’ve learned by banning dozens of cheaters that they use aimbot, esp etc. because they want that unfair advantage in the game.

You say you have gotten rid of the hacks and that you know it was wrong, but you didn’t mention anything about not doing it again, if you can promise never hack again, i’ll reduce your ban.

Ok iam so sorry nope but i did message/email you (1 or the other) like a few months ago. and ive been scanning this page to how i can replay. and i found out! but by now its probly way in the forums. so i have to repost this. anways i can understand why you are superstitious but i hope i can be allowed to play on the aos servers. And i am afraid i cnat think of a way where saying this sounds VERY rude but iam sorry. I do promise that i will NOT hack on any aos server or any OTHER server. and to hack i would need a script and a good tool wich i have neither.

sorry for the late reply darkgaming, your ban will expire in 3 days, please don’t join any aloha servers until then, or it will be considered evasion.

omg… :’(. i tried yesterday or the day before and i didnt check this page or my email…i am so sorry. am i going to get banned for good now? :’( if so may i have another chance? i didnt know…

Edit: Also wth would anyone be stupid enough to click the fake ad choices. this is a page about getting unbanned for those. and you would click those? those are probly instint and automatic ip bans right? well the multiplayer this isnt a hack so whatever but really? who would click that… Also if i need to remove that because now i think about it, anyone who plans to hack again might see this so please PLEASE inform me if i need to remove this now.

No, don’t worry, your ban expire tomorrow, again please stay away from any aloha server, two days down just one more to go.

Hey Nope, thanks just wanna say your awesome! but there is one thing. I tried joining today and it will not let me in. Does it expire at a certain time?

You should be able to play now

You were banned by eddy, for nr and esp. Please explain yourself.

Thank you for replying Scipio.

Darkgaming, could you please make a new topic with the proper format?

Please do not rejoin any aloha servers during this process.

I do not think we should unban him ever, please see below

[2014 31 July Thursday 23:33:33] <babel_aloha> |wolf|DarkGamin (72.216..) banned for 7 days: [IGN: |wolf|DarkGamin] [By: Nathan] [Time: Thu Jul 31 20:41:01 2014] [Duration: 7 days] [Expires: Thu Aug 7 20:41:01 2014] [Offense: esp/nr/ab] [Server: babel_aloha]

[2014 09 August Saturday 17:31:54] <babel_aloha> K9|Darkgamin (72.216..) banned for 7 days: [IGN: K9|Darkgamin] [By: Nope] [Time: Sat Aug 9 14:38:40 2014] [Duration: 7 days] [Expires: Sat Aug 16 14:38:40 2014] [Offense: aimbot,esp] [Server: babel_aloha]

He cheat again as soon as he got unban.

[2015 17 February Tuesday 09:51:32] <arenacs_aloha> darkgaming (72.216..) banned for 6 hours: [IGN: darkgaming] [By: eddy] [Time: Tue Feb 17 06:43:20 2015] [Duration: 6 hours] [Expires: Tue Feb 17 12:43:20 2015] [Offense: NR, ESP] [Server: arenacs_aloha]

Please see latest clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTm2OZOlbKE&feature=youtu.be

Thanks

Nathan

I do not plan to, Nathan, but I still wish for him to make a separate appeal.