Cxii AoS Ban Appeal

Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes

What was your in-game player name when you were banned?

The Nigster (my brother is Ill Lee-Yee who spoke to Rakete on Discord)

Which AoS server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

babel

Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned.

Most likely because of my username.

Why do you think you should be unbanned?

Because I understand it was immature and I’ll keep an appropriate nickname from now on. I really enjoy playing this game with my brother and since it’s an IP ban he can’t play either.

When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

2023-10-27T00:00:00-04:00

Hello.

The admin who banned you has been notified. Please do not attempt to join any servers until the appeal process is finished.

Okay.

Hey,

I’m not the admin that banned you, but I’m gonna change it because the admin that did might take a while to respond. The ban was indeed because of your username. Ive changed your ban to a 12 hour ban from now so you should be able to play tomorrow. Have fun.

Kind regards,

CrazyMonky

Thanks, I appreciate that. I’ll make sure my brother and I both keep appropriate usernames. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.