Curry - Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes.

2. What is your in-game player name?
    Curry

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned?
    aloha.pk tower of babel

4. Why were you banned?
    I know this will decrease my chance, but my brother (Overgr0wth), got our IP banned. I’m not sure what he did but we both got banned at the exact same second and I did not do anything so it must have been him. It first said I was kicked and then when I tried to rejoin it said I was banned. Very angry.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because I enjoy playing AoS and do not think I should be banned for someone else’s fault.

6. When were you banned?
    24/12/2012 11:15am (Australian EST).

It would be much appreciated if you got back to me ASAP.
Thanks.

What does your brother have to say about this?

yes this is a flavorful “broban” it is possible ip banning him did ban this guy to.

Hmmm…I suggest you get your brother to make an account here and appeal. Or, dig the story from him and appeal on his behalf.

If I appeal on his behalf do I make a new appeal or do it on this post?
Also is this a permaban at the moment?

If ur brother hacked it is a permaban,If he griefed or if he was glitching about a weekban I think.
:slight_smile:

He doesn’t know (or won’t tell me). Is there a way you can check?

Torture?
Sorry for suggesting such unorthotox measures but you gotta think of something buddy, that “my brother did it” excuse is not working.

Try checking his PC or as sniper said torture not by actually torturing him but by making fell guilty or pricking his conscience. 8)

Your brother was banned for aimbotting. Armed with this piece of information, now interrogate him.

I would pity his brother if curry interrogates him recklessly,but his brother does deserve it.
sorry for being heartless though.

Probably doesnt’ play anymore. His IP changed, so I’ll carry the ban to the new IP and if he responds, we’ll talk from there.