Cunt Slayers Ban Appeal

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick? Yes sir.

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well. Cunt Slayer

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers. Babel.

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf. Ban evading multiple times knowingly.

5) Why should you be unbanned? I promise i won’t break any of the rules and i won’t harass anyone or be racist in chat. I just want to play the game and have fun, if i get banned thats on me and i will not try to evade.

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please. July 7th around 2:00 PM PST.

Thanks for reading, if i get unbanned i promise ill be a good boy (:

Thanks for the …help… everyone. Moving on:
Thanks for making a real ban appeal and taking this at least a little serious.
I’ll go ahead and unban you, but please make an effort to be a good person ingame, I don’t want to regret doing this.