Cunt Slayer's Ban Appeal.

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick? yeh bruh

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well. Cunt Slayer

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers. Babel

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf. Ban evasion, but i was never told why i was banned in the first place.

5) Why should you be unbanned? because im awesome and contribute a lot to the community duh. But seriously, no idea why i was banned in the first place so if someone could just tell me what i did wrong ill not do that again :slight_smile:

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please. july 7th 2pm-ish pst

You were banned for 3 days for votekick abuse.
You evaded that ban so I banned you for 6 days for ban evasion.
You evaded that ban, so I banned you for 12 days for ban evasion.
You evaded that ban so I banned you for 24 days for ban evasion.
Today you evaded that ban, so I banned you permanently for ban evasion.

I didn’t know i was banned in the first place
I didn’t know changing your IP was illegal (im out of the US and my router constantly goes out, resulting in an IP change)
Though obviously by the last few times i understood what i was doing, fair enough.

BUT since i didn’t know (because i was never told) why i was banned in the first place, which i was unaware there were forums to appeal at, it’d be more than fair imo if you’d unban me and give me a list of things i should do to stay unbanned :slight_smile: pretty please?

<babel_aloha> they cant ban a god
<babel_aloha> ik
<babel_aloha> my router can change ip in 10 secs lol

<babel_aloha> im here
<babel_aloha> gods cant be banned

<babel_aloha> cant ban a god

<babel_aloha> im a god
<babel_aloha> bruh you can change ur IP lol

This has been an ongoing problem with you, not “the last few times”

Alright chill damn, i evaded bans knowingly i get it. Other than that whats the big deal? like i said i never knew why i was banned in the first place and didn’t know there were forums to appeal at, so evading was my only option. Like if i informed the first time that this was all because of vk abuse and only 3 days i wouldn’t have evaded.

So how about you unban me and i don’t start any vk’s? :slight_smile: or anything else you don’t want me to do.

That is the big deal. You think you’re above the rules but the rules have caught up with you.

You can reappeal in a month. If I see you on the servers even one more time, I won’t even read the appeal.

“above the law” because i said something i think im above the “law” lol? i was messing around and people got mad whenever i said that so it was pretty funny.

But seriously, why didn’t anyone tell me in the first place i was getting banned for 3 days for votekick abuse? now its a month to re-appeal for that? why cant you just tell me to not votekick abuse? would have worked the first time.

<babel_aloha> this is not fair
<babel_aloha> im reporting this
<babel_aloha> abuse of votekick system

I do not have sympathy for people who are aware of the rules but need warnings from admins to remember not to break them.

My point is nobody told me why i was banned or how long it was, i was just simply banned. I was unaware of forums to appeal at, restarting my router allowed me to join again so why wouldn’t i do that? then you continue to ban me for evading but never explain once why i was even banned in the first place or how to appeal. How hard would it be to go “hey you’re getting banned for x reason for x days, appeal @ aloha.pk under ban appeals”

A good way to not get banned for ban evasion is to not evade bans.
You seem to have made it here just fine without evading, so I don’t see the problem.

So all this for messing around with some votekicks that i don’t even remember, that probably never got a single vote.

Doesn’t seem very fair to me, would have been nice to know i was only banned for 3 days.

Hey anyone want to unban me?

I’m bored, promise ill be a good boy :slight_smile:

1 month too long pls reduce plsplspls i didn’t do notin #freecuntslayer

Danke gave you clear, definitive directions Cunty. This appeal failed, and anything that you have either said or will say won’t sway his decision until a month from now. You can create a new thread for your new appeal in a month.

Topic locked.