CTNN ban appeal.

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

This was not votekick. It was about some weeks ago.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

CTNN

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk Tower of Babel

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I got banned for cheating.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

Well… Now i see my mistake. Cheating is so dumb idea and now i see it clearly. I really hope i will get second chance and i realy promise not to cheat anymore. aloha.pk Tower of babel is realy unique place where i can rest after long day and i also can meet so many nice people. I really don’t know what i was thinking about when i was using cheats. I really really sorry for my behavior and i promise to be honest player in the future if i can get unbanned :slight_smile:

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

I don’t really remember. I think it was about meybe 1 or 2 weeks ago?

The staff member in charge of your appeal has been contacted

Thank you.

Hello, I’m the staff who banned you.

First of all, I apologize for the late confirmation.

I decided to lift the ban considering that you reflected on what you did and that you were never banned before. However, be aware that if this happens again, there is very little chance that the ban will be lifted. Keep in mind that this opportunity is also because you acknowledged your mistake.

If the ban is maintained even if you connect in, please contact me again.

TwoS

Thank you very much. I apologize again :slight_smile: