Coutinho

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes. 1 day

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

Coutinho

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Babel

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I was not playing, I was just a spectator, and I minimize the game to get into Skype

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I was not even playing

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

22/04 . 01:45 Am

I see two bans for the IGN Countinho. One from April 20 and one from April 22.

I have sent a pm to both admins.

Hello coutinho
I am one of the staff members who banned you on the Arena server (top10) for using esp, can you explain in more detail and sincerity what happened that time?. The ban that you say was in babel was by evasion

Click for details

I am the guard that banned you yesterday. I received a messaged from the server saying your IP was ban evading for esp and nr.

Your appeal LARFARE.

At where? The guy shot me, I saw him, I turned, and I shot him.I do not need to use a hack to play.

What are you talking about? I’ve seen you in the sand (top 10) with a few players and attacked them and you always pointed to where they were as if you knew their location through the walls and buildings

I’m talking about the time I was banned.Arena (top10) I died more than I attacked. You saw where they were, I did not see it. I always point out when I know the map.“I do not need to use a hack to play”.

When I ban someone I am 100% sure of what I do but unfortunately for me the video evidence is not recorded correctly due to errors in the graphics drivers
If you are really sure that you have not cheated then I am sorry for the inconvenient … I will ask an admin to remove the ban
It will not happen again :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay. Thank you :slight_smile:

esp is hard to detect in arena maps so be careful if you are in one