Coner and Z3us band for false accusation of aimbot and esp

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes.

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

Coner and Z3us

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I was accused of hacking ESP and Aim. The accusation was wrong, I took a video of my gameplay as evidence.

5) Why should you be unbanned?

Because I didn’t cheat and the accusations are wrong. Here’s some proof.

I have high scores in several fps games, that’s why this game is so easy for me. I have high skill due to my top player history.
Proof:
Valorant: On Linktree
CS:GO: On Linktree
Osu (aim game): On Linktree

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

2022.09.05 23:10-23:20

Hi Z3us/Conor
I’m the staff member that banned you thinking it was a ban evasion.
Due to miscommunications, i thought you were still banned but you weren’t.

Your ban has already been lifted and you can play on the servers

See you in game!

1 Like

Thanks for the quick action. I have one more question: if the next time someone else bans me again, do I have to write something like this again? Or what to do in this case?

In the off chance this happens again, your need to make another ban appeal.
keep in mind that we can only cover bans that happen on aloha.pk servers.

Twodayudie

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.