- Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
I was kicked just after my team won last night, and cannot join tonight.
- What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
- What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
- Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
I have no idea… no votekick, the game had already ended and we were celebrating and a popup said “kicked”. I was tired though so I took it as a sign I should go to bed. The game was uneventful… someone tried to votekick me early on (I had just killed him-- the first time I had killed him). That got cancelled by admin (TY admin!). I ran the intel 4-5 times that game. Did a lot of building, some killing towards the end (though most of my kills were probably nades, lol…). Ended up 1st or 2nd for points, but most of it was intel caps. I’m used to getting vote kicked when I’m in the top three. But I’ve never been kicked (votekicked a few times over the years, when enough players disconnected to make the existing votekicks stick).
- Why should you be unbanned?
I’m nice, I don’t troll, I don’t grief, I don’t hack, I’m supportive of my team, and I love the aloha servers. I’ve been playing here a long time and have made a lot of friends on the aloha servers. I’d miss them if I had to play somewhere else.
- When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
Last night (6/14) at ~1am US Central, after the final respawn after my team won (10-0 mind you but mainly because the other team wasn’t building very smart).