CitrusBoy Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I waited 30 minutes and I still wasn’t able to get on.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    CitrusBoy

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk arena all maps

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was playing on the server while it had approximately 7 people. This guy started banning me because he thought I was hacking, which often happens when someone starts playing decently. Anyways, my laptop overheated while I was being vote kicked and after I let it cool down and turn back on. I am suddenly permanently banned.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I haven’t broken any rules, and I’ve been playing the game for around 2 years without a hitch. I love playing arena and I probably won’t play this game again if I cannot get back on the aloha servers. Anyways I hope that this gets resolved.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    9-23-16 EST: 7:30pm

First, you didnt need to double post. Now, it was a sticky votekick so i have unbanned you. Sorry for that.

Have fun and dont hack!

Thanks a lot man! I really appreciate the quick response. I’m sorry for double posting. It was a complete accident. I would have deleted the second one if I knew how. Also, what is a “sticky” votekick? thanks again

They are votekicks that dont expire (the 30 min ban)