Chrysies ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yep its been about 2 days

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

My ign is Chrysies

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned?

I was playing on Hallway

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

Im pretty sure i was banned for hacking, because i was using esp and aimbot

1. Why should you be unbanned?

There were 2 hackers on the enemy team and it was getting very frustrating having my team being slaughtered so i used aimbot/esp to kill them back. i tried using a votekick to get rid of one but it didnt work so i took it upon myself to try to get him to rage quit or something. Though ill admit i went too far and used it to kill other people and i know i probably ruined the game for them so im sorry about that. Ive since unistalled aimbot/esp program

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

2 days ago. July 17 between 7 to 9 pm

Thanks for your time.

Banning admin contacted

Hello Chrysies,

I am the admin who banned you from Hallway’s server. I am glad that you have come forward to admited wrong doing. On the top of it, you mentioned to uninstall all hack tools tracer and apologized for ruin the fun of other players. I know there are many cheaters whose are in other servers as well. But i would recommand you to use /admin command to report any suspicious player. I am going to lift your ban. Please remember this is your only chance to get lift and if you ever get catch for hacking again. Then this ban will be reinstate which mean you will never have any chance to play on any of aloha’s server.

Enjoy the game and play fair.

Nathan