chazzconi Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    chazzconi

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I was banned on tower of babel but I am banned on all servers.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was using a multi hack that included aim-bot, no spread, no recoil, wall hack, and super spade.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because I made a foolish mistake to use a hack a year ago because I thought I wouldn’t play again so it wouldn’t matter. Now, a year later, I am still playing this game and I find it more fun than some of my paid FPS games. I should be unbanned because I was immature and irrational and now I sincerely regret hacking. Now that I have felt that loss I will work hard to be a good supportive community member in this community and server system.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    About a year ago - sorry its been a long time since I tried to log into aloha servers.

One final note: I have felt my punishment in the hundreds of hours I have spent playing hallway because I can’t play aloha servers. Please… I’m so sick of hallway.

You’re banning admin has been notified. Please stay off any Aloha.pk servers until he gets back to you.

Thanks RayKay.

Hello chazzconi,

I am the admin who banned you from pinpoint server. Let me introduce you about aloha. We are very easy group and we believe on the second chance (to those whose come forward, admitted their wrong doing and apology for their action). I am very easy going admin, and if anyone who come forward, admitted their wrong doing and apologized for their action. Then I have no problem to lift their ban.

Before we are moving on to new chapter. I want you to delete all of hack tools and promise to aloha that you will never hack again.

Thanks

Nathan

Nathan,
I have deleted my hack tools and I do promise to never hack again on aloha servers. Thanks again for the second chance.

chazzconi,

Thanks for deleted all hack tool and promise not to hack again. I will take your word for it and lifted your ban. You are free to play now. Remember, this is your only chance and if any of aloha’s staff who catch you hacking again, then this ban will be reinstated.

Enjoy the game and play fairly.

Thanks,

Nathan