[CFX]*VyPeR* - kicked

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    [CFX]VyPeR

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Aloha.pk Babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Well, here is the problem- Ever since New Year’s Eve, (When I was kicked) I cant go on some aloka.pk servers, (Mostly Babel and Infiltration). I can’t really remember, but I might have been kicked for hacking or for one of those crappy reasons, like “Being a viper.” Anyways, I can’t go on those sverers at times- it will say “kicked.” It might be an IP problem, because my two brothers (Lion and Seal) are on the same server, and we like playing together.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I didnt do anything.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    New Year’s Eve, about 10:30

How many instances of AOS are running at the same time from one Internet connection when this happens?

It looks like the ban expired. Can you play now?

Yep, thanks BR!

2 plus me trying to get on

Do you happen to be trying to get onto the arena server when this happens?

I’m guessing you’re asking this because it blocks you from having more than 2 internet connections from the same router? (Or maybe it’s 1, but I’ve gotten on with 2 before…)