Captain jerk ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes. I’m definitely baned.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Captain jerk, Loler, Martin

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Aloha.pk tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I used my modified client with ability to build stairs fast

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    It’s not the worst way of cheating. I promise not to use it again

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    two days ago

You were banned twice already, first time you had the name Martin, this time it was Loler. You evaded after Martin ban but I guess it was unvoluntary evasion, I always let you leave first before ban because I felt like doing /togglebuild.
That way of cheating may not be as bad like you say and it could maybe be cool if everyone had it, but it is only you and with it you can reach the heaven platform way too fast giving your whole team a huge advantage right at the start, its not fair.
After I removed you the other team started to win even tho your had already capped 2 intels.
I just wish to know if the hack is publically available, so if I should expect to see it more, and if it is pls send me the source in private message.
You’re unbanned, thanks to your promisse to not use it again.

Thank you but it still says that i’m banned. This hack is not published nowhere. I just changed one source file of client and built it by myself. I can share this file with you if you want

1 Like

Try now.