Can you please unban the username xBOSSx

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes, i have, on all aloha servers it says im banned.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    In-Game player name is xBOSSx

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers. On the tower of babel server.- aloha.pk tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.— I’ll be honest. I was hacking because a kid got me mad, i swear i will not ever hack again on my life. this is my first time being banned.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I love the aloha servers and i would like to play on them again. I will never hack again i promise

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please. April,3,2013 at around 6:00 i think

Thank you- xBOSSx

The admin who banned you has been contacted, Thank you for waiting.

Hello I was the admin who banned you. Good that you admitted, your ban has been reduced to a 2 week ban from the time of this post. If you are caught hacking again, you wont have a second chance.

Thanks. I promise ill never hack again.

This is how ban appeals are supposed to go.