calvinandhobbes: unban me idiots

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    YE

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    calvinandhobbes

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    BABEL

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    SOMEONE SAID THE N WORD AND IT WAS FUNNY SO I REPEATED IT AND SAID “LOL” AND I GOT BANNED THEN I CHANGED MY IP AND REJOINED AND THEN GOT SPOTTED AND BANNED AGAIN AND THEN I KEPT CHANGING MY IP AGAIN UNTIL I GOT RANGE PERMA BANNED

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    BECAUSE IM FUNNY AND SINCE I WANT TO PLAY THE GAME I WILL TONE IT DOWN LOL

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    MARCH 3RD OR 4TH OR SUTTIN

AT FIRST IT WAS ONLY A TEMPORARY BAN BUT I GOT PERMABANNED ONLY BECAUSE I KEPT EVADING BUT THATS NATURAL BECAUSE I WANTED TO PLAY AND IM AN ANMIAL WITH DISOBEDIENT SPIRIT

I DIDNT THINK I WOULD GET SPOTTED AFTER CHANGING MY IP BUT SINCE I GOT SPOTTED I WOULDNT EVADE ANYMORE SINCE IT WOULD BE FUTILE TO LOL

You’ve evaded far too many times and have caused too many problems. No.

So, you’re gonna keep on being racist, despite us clearly sending a message that it’s not tolerated?
If this is the case, then we don’t need you on aloha.

Let’s try this again. Would you like to revise your answers for questions 4 through 6?

what are you talking about im not being racist im just recounting the story
what do i need to revise man i told u im not gonna evade anymore because i know it wont work
4) for being disobedient and evading and rude and disrespectful
5) because i can and will be nice this time, i just like to troll because it makes me feel better about myself :slight_smile:
6) why would i need to revise this 1 man r u crazy ??? (im just kidding)

heres a nice warm comic strip friends

http://media-cache-ec6.pinterest.com/originals/5c/ca/26/5cca269072e1e81e5c3ff50337bb6611.jpg

No.