Byrb AoS Ban Appeal

Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes, it has been over a week.

What was your in-game player name when you were banned?

Allah123

Which AoS server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Aloha.pk Tower of Babel

Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned.

I was using hacks

Why do you think you should be unbanned?

I have a long distant friend that showed me this game that I haven’t played for over 10+ years, ever since the reminder of the game I was happy to play. Using hacks was not a viable choice because not only did it make the game less fun for others and I, I lost access to a game that not many other games do to make me happy. This community has been a blast ever since I played, it would be sad to be forever banned from it.

When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

2023-02-08T12:15:00-05:00

Hi @Byrb
I’m the moderator who banned you.
I really appreciate your honesty in your ban appeal and the enjoyment that you have for the AoS community and game. Since this is your first offence I’m going to unban you, please ensure you delete all forms of cheats and I look forward to seeing you in-game!

1 Like

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.