Butt Sex Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    It had been about 3 hours I believe since I was last playing.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    My in game name is Butt Sex.

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I so not know as explained below.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I honestly have no idea why I was banned. I was banned once before for using esp on a babel server, but since then I don’t do that at all any more. I was playing on that babel server a few hours previously, and then when I tried to log on again just now it said I was banned. If y’all could let my know whats going on I would greatly appreciate it. I love this game and I do not know what I have done, and that’s the truth.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    See above^

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    I am unsure as to when and where, as stated above.

The staff member who ban you has been contacted, do not try to join any aloha server until your ban appeal has been resolved.

Okay, thank you.

Hello, i was the mod who banned you for using Multi-Bullets, if you say the truth i will talk with a admin to give you unban.
Possible aimbot detected. butt sex #14 (X) has an accuracy of: Rifle: 400% SMG: None Shotgun: None. Ping: 46 ms. Weapon: Rifle. Kill-death ratio of 0.33 (1 kills, 3 deaths, 0.53 kills per minute). 1 kills in the last 20 seconds. 0 headshot snaps in the last 20 seconds. Current kill streak is 1. Best is 1 kills. HP: 100

This isn’t the first time he’s been caught using cheats.

I admit to using bigshot on another non-aloha server (or so I thought) because I was getting frustrated with another played who seemed to be hacking as well. Thats not an excuse to do so though. And no, this is not the first time I have been banned as pointed out, I know that and own it.
Thanks much

I will change ur ban 3 days, i was talking with SpyKaps about it, you can back to game in 26/03/18, thanks for said the truth, and please do not hack again.

-MoDeR

I am still banned ):

Try now.

Works! Thank you!