(BUN.INSPECTOR)

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I am sure that it is a ban, and not a votekick.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    My in-game player name is: (BUN.INSPECTOR)

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I was playing on “aloha.pk tower of babel”.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was banned for griefing, which I was.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I love the aloha.pk servers, especially top ten maps, and all maps…which I play on daily. I do not hack, and I hate hackers more than the moments when I accidentally cut myself when shaving. Just letting you know, I never grief on the arena servers, which is all I play…

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    around 11 pm, on august 28.

Thank You for reading my ban appeal, and I’m sorry I couldn’t control myself…I take full responsibility for my actions, and I humbly request that you lift the ban. again, thank you.

Modification*: And I promise not to grief again. :slight_smile:

Not only were you greifing, but you specifically switched teams after green started getting intel and cut the middle blue tower down. I fail to see how switching teams, which makes you invulnerable to your opponent, the greens, and ruining the work and enjoyment of the whole green team gives you any sort of enjoyment.

That being said, this normally receives a week ban, but I’ll let you sit out the one-day ban instead of choosing to extend it.

Thank You Nimbus for your mercy :). And yet again, I apologize for my childish, and disgraceful behavior.