Brunk's Ban Appeal (READ)

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick? Yes i am sure.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well. {FN}Brunk

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers. I was playing aloha.pk Top 10 Maps.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf. I ban evaded multiple times a few months ago.

5. Why should you be unbanned? I honestly think i should be un-banned because i would never do something like this again, and i am truly sorry. An admin told me to wait a few months to post a new appeal and i did.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please. 16/07/2013 at around eh… 7PM? not entirely sure.

Tbh, you’re going to need to say more than that to get unbanned. :-\

Anything specific i need to say?..

The fact you have to ask means something.

Try the “Who, What, When, Where, Why, How” strategy. It probabbly won’t be enough, but it’s a start.

bump…is this player still here?

If the player stops responding to their appeal its their own problem not ours. They obviously didn’t care enough to finish what they stated.