bring akuma kira back

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    the server instantly kicked me from the server

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Kira <3

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    my aiming is great, but my aim is not like aimbot.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Let the professional player back. Don’t bring him back to grave.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    March 5, 2019

Why do you appeal if you evade anyway?

Despite that you are going to get another chance but if you get caught again and we will be watching then you will be rebanned and not unbanned again.

Well you just got autobanned for no spread for 1 hr.

This is hardly ever wrong so i just deleting your hacks if you have them. I hope i dont regret the decision to let you play.

hqdefault.jpg

Well you just got autobanned for no spread for 1 hr.

This is hardly ever wrong so i just deleting your hacks if you have them. I hope i dont regret the decision to let you play.

I already told you what happen just read above. As I said, the autoban is hardly ever wrong and the ban is for 1 hour. Play fair (no cheats) otherwise you will not be allowed on the server.

Be glad you got another chance even after you write a crappy appeal that you still deny aimbotting which we both know you did.