Brazilian Godyr

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
Yes.

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
Brazilian Godyr

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
Tower of Babel

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
I honestly don’t know. Someone was griefing with an enormous platform that everyone spawned at with no way down without dying, and I managed to break it so we could spawn normally. I didn’t receive any ban/kick reasons so I don’t know what is the exact reason, I suspect “griefing”.

5) Why should you be unbanned?
I consider that I did nothing wrong, and after over eight years playing I haven’t had any issues aside of this.

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
17/08/2020 around 3-5AM GMT+1

Your banning admin has been contacted. He will reply ASAP. please stay away from aloha servers until he answers

Hello there,

I am the admin who banned you for grief in babel tower server. Let me give you another chance to revise your story and then we can talk about it.

Thanks,

Nathan

Hello, Nathan.

In the moment, I thought that the platform I destroyed was griefing the team I was playing at, since everyone was spawning on top of it and dying while trying to come down. I’m sorry if my actions could be considered griefing, I really didn’t consider it in the moment. I didn’t do it out of a bad intention or to annoy anyone. I had the exact opposite intentions.

Thanks for taking the time to reply to this kind of posts and I hope that this clears out. Best regards,

Jose

Hello,

Thanks for revised your story. Please don’t do it again.

Your ban is lifted and you are welcome to join any of aloha’s server.

Thanks,

Nathan

Thank you very much! I really appreciate it.

Best regards,

Jose