BOOMER unban please

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    BOOMER

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Aloha.ph CTF and Aloha.pk Babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    i have no idea, if there is something i did please let me know.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    i have no idea what i did to offend the Server admins

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    i have no idea, i came to play after a week the server banned me.

Hey BOOMER!

Thanks for reaching out to us, it looks like you were using a VPN while playing on our servers which we don’t allow and the server automatically bans your for it.
Please, turn off your VPN before joining our servers to avoid the same problems.

If you experience any issues connecting to our servers after turning off your VPN please let us know in this thread or through our Discord server.

Good day,

just to let you know I do not Use VPNs.

it might be because my IP address is in the Philippines.

if there is an issue with me being in the Philippines. please let me know.

Hello BOOMER,

Thanks for letting us know that, maybe your ISP is getting its services routed thru a VPN provider.
Anyways, we made some changes on our side to allow your connection with our servers.

Try joining again, and if you experience any issues please let us know :wink:

thanks alot for this, but i still cant get into the hallways server.

I saw you joined the servers after your post yesterday, the original proxy ban must’ve stuck or something.

Have fun