boombear's[APPEAL]

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    boombear

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk tower of babel(aloha.pk tower of babel was what I was currently on),and now somehow I’m banned form all the aloha.pk’s,and I only played on that one.I’m assuming It caused a chain re-action or something of that matter,because U’m not able to join any aloha.pk servers.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I supposedly was hacking(which I never did…),and I was vote-kicked,and then banned.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I did not hack I never have and I’m not planing on it either.Even If I wanted to hack I can’t because I have an old Windows XP computer,and Its not capable of hacking at all,and if It was I still wouldn’t hack.
    So I should be appealed,because I commented no wrong doing on this server.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    May,6,2014 around 4:00cst

You were banned for aimbot and esp,lying decreases your chance if you want to know. Anyways I will inform your banning admin.

I’d highly suggest you start telling the truth, because:

1. You could hack on AoS using a Windows 98, the OS doesn’t have anything to do with the hack.

2. You couldn’t have been banned on May 6th 2014, unless you invented a time machine.

I’m not your banning admin but I’d suggest you admit because lying in this case will get you nowhere.

Hi, I’m your banning admin, you caught my attention after for some reason you kept following me when I would go in tunnels or camped in houses to the left of the green base. I ended up recording you after I was fully convinced that you were hacking. I’m not home atm but I’ll try to update this post with the video once I get home.

Video:

http://youtu.be/rije0ptUptQ

If you need an analysis of the video, please ask.

I’m sorry I admit I did hack,and I take full blame for it.I was just so anxious,and afraid that you wouldn’t accept my appeal,and now I’m sure your not,but I ask that you do.I admit I was hacking,and I’m sorry please forgive me.This was a one time deal I only did It because I got so tired of hackers destroying me,and I wanted to try it out,and I assure you that it won’t happen again.Please Forgive me,and I understand if this ever happens again(it wont because I won’t do it again) I will be perm.banned,so this won’t ever ever happen again I’m truly sorry I just wanted to try it out,and see what it was like I’m deeply sorry.So I ask that you forgive me,and I apologize to administrators.,and the players of A.O.S.
ps:that was I typing error I mean March I was so nervous as I filled it out,and I made a mistake.

At the time that you were hacking, to my knowledge there were no hackers online, so why would you use it on completely innocent players that wanted to play the game like you? Also, there have been a couple of people who have marked you as suspicious in past instances but were unable to get proof.

can’t you just decline it?

I’m sure they were innocent players I just wanted to try it.I now come to realize that it wasn’t such a good Idea after all,and like i said this WON’T happen again,and yes I know I have a reputation that might not be so good,but this is real talk an I’m taking this seriously and I really am sorry for what I did.An I tell you this is not a lie for I am the guy that chose to hack,and I’m sure of the punishment that’s why I come to you know hoping,and wishing you will accept my appeal.I knew not of what I was doing,but now I do and I ask you to give me this one chance.
Sorry for my typing and grammar isn’t the
best I typed this on my phone.

boombear, You already said sorry and will not do it again. Just face the consequences and by that, you can learn why it is bad and unfair to those who wants to play “AOS” peacefully. I am sure that you are not going to help you get accepted appeal by saying the things you already said. Be mature and just face what comes. Goodluck.

I think trying hacks once out is enough, boombear.
Why did you hack in my and many others 1v1’s?
You were already suspicious to me when you only used esp in the 1v1 and servers but I couldn’t really see anything else,now color got you with aimbot.
You just plain used cheated in a 1v1 of me and other BnS community members and afterwards hack on aloha’s public servers on the beatiful gamemode Babel that people want to enjoy.
PS: me and some other people are innocent people too :frowning:

Boombear the video totally has proven u were hacking evry aloha admins will say this was hacker whem they see this video so just tell the truth before the admins decline your appeal and never unban you as kiwi said lying doesnt help you anything it just increases your percentage of getting declined so i hope you tell the TRUTH to aloha admins if you want to get unbanned sooner

http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=1100.0

Kiwi in our 1 vs 1 I never knew how to hack then,and I never used it in our 1 vs 1,and I hadn’t used itr in any 1 vs 1 .Just on a public server,and I understand an accept the consequences that come.I’m not gonna be a little kid,and beg and pout that you accept,so when ever you decided to decline this or not.I understand why,and yes I did admit I hack I’m not lying about it I did what I did.Hoping that you’ll forgive me.

why did you look at the ground when you versed me?
in every screenshot that you took before you hacked you always looked at the ground. and when you applied to FSU you also looked at the ground, that was WHEN YOU hacked.

I never share my thoughts on another persons ban appeal, unless otherwise asked to. But this time I would like to share what I think in hopes that people won’t try to pull this off again.

So you appealed, saying that you were in no way hacking. The admin took time to review the evidence, edit and upload it. Seeing this newly found evidence you change your words and are now sincerely sorry that you did hack stating that it was for killing other hackers. But the admin again confirmed that there were no other hackers present when he banned you, so what do you do, you change your words again to accommodate this saying that you are now sure that they were actually innocent.

Here’s what was probably going on in your head:
“My rep is already bad and accepting my hacks would ruin it more. So lets try and see if the admin has any evidence, he probably won’t have it and I would be relentless in denying that I did hack, demanding him to show the evidence. Lol Im a genius”
“If he does have it I will try my best to explain it through ‘lag’ or ‘luck’ and see if I can fool him then. If not, I’ll tell him it was for killing the countless other hackers.”
“If it is very obvious i’ll beg and say sorry a hundred times if it helps. That would get me off the hook!”

I am honestly disgusted by people like you who change their words after seeing the evidence. I have run across these people on more than one occasion, and I would never unban them in a million years. Although I have no say in your appeal, I hope that this doesn’t go unpunished and you remain banned and serve as a lesson to other people who appeal.

pls kiwi, use solid evidence when accusing.

I do however, think this should just be declined because this lil kid guy lied before getting cornered by the evidence, and that usually leads to a denied appeal.

Did we all forget our manners.

[b]Yo, we don't need snarky comments and your two cents thrown[/b] in. Admins and banned peoples only please, unless you have something important to add to the discussion.

I won’t be dishing out punishment, but expect your posts to be deleted if they’re in our way.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 01:52:38 AM HST by Drebbel »

E.g Color and boombear only, unless someone is providing evidence or explaining something to boombear

Fawad I never said there were other hackers on the server…Anyway,the Reality is they either give me this last chance or they don’t.That as simple as it gets If they choose to believe that I’m being honest and I won’t hack or they don’t,and I’m man enough to take the punishment if they choose to not accept my appeal.